Terms and Conditions for Use of Information
By clicking the links on the medlibrarian.com website user agrees to the following without reservation:
1. All information directly residing on the medlibrarian.com website is owned by the user that uploaded the file. Next Millennium Technology Corp. is also not responsible for information appearing on links from the medlibrarian.com search results page whose content are owned by their respective websites.
2. The user is permitted to store, manipulate, analyze, reformat, print and display information appearing on medlibrarian.com only for such user's personal use.
3. The user will not attempt to reverse engineer or aid others in reverse engineering the information provided by medlibrarian.com.
4. Next Millennium Technology Corp does not make any expressed or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use) regarding the information provided by medlibrarian.com.
5. The medlibrarian.com information is provided to the users "as is." Next Millennium Technology Corp will not be liable to any user or anyone else for any interruption, inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the medlibrarian.com information or for any damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary).
6. The information on medlibrarian.com is not intended to provide personal medical advice or customized health information.
7. The user agrees to consult with a physician prior to acting upon any information provided on the medlibrarian.com website.